- The eyes and Lashes are thoroughly cleaned.
- An under the eye patch is placed on the lower lashes to prevent the bottom lashes from curling upwards along with the upper lashes.
- Soft silicone pads are placed on upper eyelids to hold them in place while the perm solution is applied to the lashes.
- The lashes are thoroughly combed.
- A perming solution is applied to prepare the lashes, and they're lifted upwards over the silicone pads.
- A lash tint is applied.
- The lash tint is removed, and the lashes are thoroughly cleaned with nourishing oil.
- The lashes are combed, and the silicone pads are removed.
- No water, cleansing product, or makeup can touch the lashes for 24 hours.
- After that you can use your normal mascara.
- Use mild products for cleansing and avoid rubbing or applying force to the lashes.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Don't expose lashes to heat for 48 hours.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR LASH LIFT?
A person that wants beautiful lashes who doesn't want to wear mascara, curl their lashes, wishes their eyes were larger and more open and wants a less-expensive and lower-maintenance option than eyelash extensions.
Lash Lift and Tint lasts typically 6-8 weeks. If you use lash serum, the lash lift doesn't last quite as long.